Hoxton, London, UK
- Category: Data Marketing/Analyst, Data/Insight Planning, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 January 2020 |
- Closing: 24 January 2020
Reporting to: Operations Director
As Analytics Lead you will work closely with the Operations Director to deliver world-class digital analytics consulting, and to develop the agency’s compelling proposition.
You will be responsible for keeping our analytics offering on the cutting edge of the industry, marketing our services to both new and existing clients, managing a team of two full-time analytics consultants, and executing our most complex pieces of technical consulting to an exceptional standard.
This role would be perfect for a senior analytics consultant with an agency background who’s looking to take the next step in their career, challenge their skills with varied and complex projects, and take on a greater level of responsibility. Builtvisible is best known for its SEO and content offering, and this is an exciting opportunity to take the reins on a department which is still in its infancy. With the support of the agency’s senior leadership team, you’ll have full autonomy to take the analytics teams to new heights, launching new products and initiatives and growing the team as required.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the analytics team, ensuring that projects and retainer work are delivered on-time and to spec
- Mentor, motivate, and lead our 2 full-time analytics consultants, taking an active role in their continuing professional development
- Execute complex projects as required, auditing implementations of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and providing guidance for improvement directly to developers and marketing stakeholders
- Support the rest of the agency – across SEO, digital PR and content – in the creation and use of cutting-edge reporting systems, primarily built in Google Data Studio
- Champion the importance of clean and relevant data to empower successful digital marketing campaigns to our clients and prospects
- Work with our Head of Client Services and Head of Business Development to identify both new prospects and account expansion opportunities, then support in pitches as required
- Solidify and develop our position within the market by understanding our threats and opportunities as an agency
- Devise solutions that push our analytics offering forward, training the team in the execution and delivery of these projects
What are we looking for:
A self-motivated, entrepreneurial and passionate individual, looking for a challenging and unique new role in digital. We want people who will not be satisfied with the same old approach and can help us continue to develop and improve our offering:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in analytics consultancy for an agency
- Experience managing and mentoring more junior analysts
- Deep knowledge of implementing, configuring, customizing, and debugging advanced Google Analytics implementations
- Familiarity with one or more CRO platforms (VWO, Google Optimize, A/B Tasty, Optimizely or similar) and an interest to develop in this field
- Understanding of basic SQL, Google BigQuery, and the wider Google Marketing Platform ecosystem
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics
- Familiarity with Tableau, PowerBI, and other data visualisation software
- Experience working with Tealium or another non-Google tag management platform
- Knowledge of Python or R
Your career at Builtvisible is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits including private healthcare, flexible working hours, an accumulating anniversary cash bonus, and a profit share scheme. Head back to the careers page to find out more.