Paid Social Manager
- England: London
- 0.00 per annum
- Category: Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 January 2020 |
- Closing: 6 February 2020
- Reference: 128298
Paid Social Manager – Leading Agency - London
A Paid Social Manager opportunity with one of the world largest and most respected global communications groups. Surround yourself with an expert team of strategists, planners, analysts, and ideas people while you work for the branch of the agency that specialises in Social Advertising. Act as an expert Account Manager and work across a diverse range of global clients, driving performance forward through an unrivalled understanding of social channels and how consumers use them.
• Client account management and ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
• Support the Account Director and Business Director with the day-to-day running of client accounts as well as addressing strategic business challenges.
• Creation and delivery of paid social plans for clients.
• Campaign / project management and the ability to take ownership and delivery of client programmes from brief to campaign report.
• Collaborate with the wider activation team to deliver best in class campaigns that exceed campaign targets.
• Manage campaign teams to ensure delivery to deadline and budget.
• Ensure that results are reported with accuracy and that actionable insights are shared for continuous campaign improvement.
• Perform presentations to clients and agency staff with enthusiasm and zeal.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) to keep abreast of platform developments as well as drive innovation and strategic campaigns for clients.
• Ensure you are up-to-date with cultural/ social trends and customer's views and attitudes.
• Assist in the development of and participation in promoting our company offering and group services.
• Supporting additional projects as required – such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
Team & People Management:
• Lead by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that the Account Directors are kept abreast of any issues/concerns.
• Play an active part in mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
• Develop a close relationship with the leadership team to provide regular insight and updates on client portfolio.
• Take ownership of personal and team skill development with full commitment and attendance to all training and development sessions.
• Set and monitors benchmarks for personal development within team.
• Identify any developmental training needs.
• Act as an ambassador for the business, inspiring others and demonstrating our agency values.
• Monitor of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high quality output.
• Continually act as an ambassador for the agency in all internal and external events.
Who we’re looking for:
• 2-3 years proven knowledge of and expertise in creating social media plans, paid activation, optimisation and reporting.
• Self-starter with proactive attitude to work.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• We also need you to have experience of client management and clear communication skills with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.
• Ideally you will have experience of line management and assisting in individual development plans.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Conor Ryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7229 – email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Conor Ryan")