PR Account Director
- England: London
- 45000.00 - 50000 per annum
- Category: Public Relations/Communications |
- Contract: Contract |
- Posted: 9 January 2020 |
- Closing: 6 February 2020
- Reference: 128388
Account Director – PR agency – Farringdon
45,000 - 50,000 + Amazing Benefits!
What’s the dream in PR? Let me sell it to you. You’ll get to work on amazing clients, covering consumer lifestyle, entertainment and food and drink. Better than that though, you’ll get an actual work/life balance (I know!) as well as being part of a progressive and forward thinking team who come up with fantastic creative campaigns that get coverage across the country.
I know, it doesn’t seem real. But it is.
So, the role:
• Be responsible for client relationships, nurturing and growing key accounts
• Manage team members, ensuring their successes
• Set targets for junior staff, support their development to meet these
• Manage budgets
• Identify new business opportunities and help bring new clients into the agency
And more about you:
• Outstanding client services and client growth track record
• Strategic and creative thinker with a true understanding of what makes a great PR campaign
• A smart business operator: Confident with budgets, commercially minded, experienced with
• team resourcing and process driven
• Detailed understanding of all media; print, broadcast and online, and be familiar with key
• correspondents/editors of all major National media as well as deadlines, soft features etc.
• In-depth media knowledge and social media experience, including a sound understanding of
• audiences, channels and channel-appropriate content
• Experience procuring, negotiating and managing Talent and Influence partnerships
If you want to be part of awesome agency, working across amazing entertainment and drinks clients, give me a call or drop me an email!
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (20k-130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ellie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 – Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.