Digital Marketing Manager
- Up to £35k DOE
- Category: Digital, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 6 January 2020 |
- Closing: 3 February 2020
We are Brandnation - the home of influential communications. Our innovative and creative approach to brand storytelling generates real influence and commercial success for the consumer brands we represent. As a fully integrated comms agency, our services include strategy, campaigns and execution across PR, social media, influencer, digital, content, creative and branding.
We have enjoyed substantial growth over the past few years and are now looking for a motivated, multi-tasking, experienced digital marketeer with demonstrable success under their belt to join our team and help drive the next phase of our agency’s further growth.
The role, which will be prominent within the agency, will include taking responsibility for our business development strategy and outreach, with a focus on the following activities:
- Developing innovative marketing activities to drive new business leads and agency brand awareness
- Responsible for implementing the Business Development programme and outreach
- Creating and managing a CRM database
- Overseeing digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to eDM, PPC, display and social ads
- Industry awards submissions
- Managing website content and modifications
- Coordinating agency PR with in-house PR teams
- Assisting with pitches and pitch responses
- Market monitoring
The right candidate will have/be:
- At least three year’s digital marketing experience, ideally across agency multi-disciplines
- Experience in Wordpress, MailChimp, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Facebook Business Manager
- GDPR and DPO knowledge
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Organised and hard working
- Proactive, resilient and inquisitive
- Great people person
- Good sense of humour
- Excellent copywriter
- Creative and analytical thinker
Our working environment is collaborative, positive, sociable and friendly. The successful candidate will be working alongside 30 plus talented people who have a real passion for their work and are ambitious, both for themselves and Brandnation.
This is a great opportunity if you are bright, keen to make your mark and to work in a creative and inspiring agency.
Salary commensurate with experience (up to £35K) and excellent benefits package. Part-time options could be considered for the right candidate.
Please apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org