Global Head of Partner and Reseller Networks
Houghton le Spring, UK
- Category: Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 27 November 2019 |
- Closing: 9 December 2019
As Global Head of Partner and Reseller Networks, you will define, develop, and curate SaleCycle’s channel sales network.
This role has primary responsibility for driving revenue growth through partner relationships as well as successfully establishing a reseller channel. This role would initially focus on putting definition around our reseller strategy with a focus on driving revenue in 2019 and 2020.
In this role, the individual will:
1) design and implement an effective reseller program that helps SaleCycle and our channel partners to achieve shared objectives,
2) recruit, on-board, and manage reseller/channel partners including the development of joint business plans,
3) manage relationships with key partners including, development of joint marketing plans.
As a Global Head of Partner and Reseller Networks You Will . . .
- Manage one UK based and one US based Regional Head of Partner Sales, setting appropriate targets and expectations, and coaching them to achieve SaleCycle goals for Partner sales
- Define the ideal SaleCycle partner ecosystem and develop and execute plans for building and driving new revenue streams through strategic alliances with organizations that complement SaleCycle’s product offerings or client base
- Prospect for mutually beneficial relationships between SaleCycle and strategic partners in order to access new markets, enrich Salecycle’s existing footprint, and lend additional credibility and power to the SaleCycle brand.
- Understand and communicate SaleCycle’s products and services to existing and potential partners in order to increase brand awareness
- Develop and implement a comprehensive reseller channel program including:
- Recruit reseller partners in accordance with plan to ensure SaleCycle achieves overall revenue objectives.
- Encourage lead generation through referrals and fostering existing alliances
- Train and manage reseller partners as needed to ensure our mutual success
- Develop and implement commercial models and joint business plans with each reseller and partner
- Develop and implement tracking programs for the reseller and partner channel to ensure sales and customer support effectiveness
- Coordinate joint selling efforts between resellers and the SaleCycle sales and account teams as needed to ensure our mutual success
- Develop strong relationships with senior leaders at key partners and strategic solution providers
- Work with marketing teams to define joint marketing and sales plans with strategic partners as needed to drive pipeline and revenue growth and solution differentiation
- Provide internal teams with meaningful reseller and partner insights to develop and deliver more compelling solutions
- Travel as needed to recruit and develop partner relationships
- Participate in team training and ongoing education; grow knowledge by participating in educational opportunities: reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- If required for continuing success, scale the partner and reseller team by hiring additional team members globally
- Ensure all reseller and partner data, and other sales data is entered into Salesforce
You Will Have the Following skills & Competencies . . .
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Motivated and Entrepreneurial– Self-starter, requiring little supervision; wants to ‘own’ their area of the business; follows sales plan and engages necessary resources to meet set goals
- Interpersonal Skills – Positive outlook; takes responsibility; strong self-confidence; comfortable talking about commercials; maintains confidentiality; listens to others; keeps emotions under control; open to ideas; tries new things; strong desire for success
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in all situations; listens and clarifies; responds well to questions; confident group presentation skills; participates in meetings
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; takes care with spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity to others’ views: gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; builds morale and commits to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and gives reasons for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making; makes timely decisions
- Empathy – Demonstrates exceptional empathy for partners, resellers and clients and colleagues, which helps build more authentic and mutually beneficial relationships
- Curiosity – Has a genuine interest in developing a deep and broad understanding of partners, clients and their business issues. Uses this knowledge to deliver dramatically more value
- Sense of Urgency – Demonstrates a desire to identify and solve problems now, recognizing that SaleCycle solutions cannot deliver value unless and until they are purchased and implemented
- Approach – Views selling as a service and sees this role as key to helping businesses make more informed, intelligent buying decisions. Differentiates themselves from other sales people throughout the client engagement by delivering more value and expertise
You Will Have the Following Education & Experience . . .
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- 5+ years of proven success developing and managing partner, reseller and channel sales programs
- 3+ years of managerial experience in a sales environment
- Passion for innovation and digital technology
- Proven skills building Go-to-market plans for channel, reseller and partner organisations
- Knowledge of SaaS or software sales experience is highly preferred. Prior knowledge of SaleCycle or digital and performance marketing technology tools is a distinct plus
- Exceptional networking skills are required and an existing network of industry contacts is highly desirable
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Experience in building and leading presentations to senior team members including C-level executives
- Experience in navigating corporate structures, identifying potential points of strategic dependency, and securing business partnerships
- Willingness to maintain high travel schedule
- Comfortable with G-Suite, MS Office and Salesforce
We value our employees here at SaleCycle, So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
- Unlimited holidays
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Your birthday off should it fall on a weekday
- Relaxed dress code
- Great Pension Scheme
- Cake on Payday
- And much more . . .