Senior Account Manager
- £35-40k plus benefits.
- Category: Agency Account Handling, Digital, Marketing, Project Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 26 November 2019 |
- Closing: 10 December 2019
- Reference: Earnest
Earnest is an agency on a mission to chase the humdrum out of B2B marketing. Since we opened for business in 2009, we’ve built brands, shaped strategies, produced content programmes, created experiences and developed campaigns that not only deliver results, but engage and delight their audiences too.
What you'll be doing
At any one time you’ll be supporting the team in meeting (and exceeding), the expectations of at least one of our largest clients, as well as working on one or two smaller projects.You’ll manage internal resources and budgets while ensuring our strategy – and the creative that comes out of it – are just right for the task at hand. As a key point of contact, the Client Manager role is crucial to maintaining great client relationships – something that’s absolutely fundamental to our success. In return, as well as a great benefits package – that includes healthcare and contributory pension – you’ll be given opportunities to grow your career and develop your skills, as far as you want to go
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Taking briefs, briefing creative and planning teams
- Selling in and presenting work and plans (from creative to campaign plans).
- Some people management responsibility (line management is typically by Client Directors).
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, developing strong, profitable relationships
- A client-centric and proactive approach – able to both nurture and grow accounts – whilst ensuring maximum profit is achieved on all projects
- Help draft marketing proposals for campaigns, rebrands, digital projects – and be confident in understanding the process
- Understand the full ‘marketing mix’ – eg digital, social, inbound, nurture principles – and also partner agency skills eg media planning, PR, data management, search and research
- Confidence in helping more senior team members in delivering on strategic client briefs
- Proactively thinking of ways to increase the scope of our work for existing clients (especially for our smaller clients)
- Involvement in new business; researching, helping draft proposals and responses – as part of the pitch team
- Being the best possible representative of Earnest, encouraging clients to do the most interesting and effective work they can
- Working as a team player in the agency and getting involved wherever needed
- Supporting our own social media presence
- At least 3–4 years’ experience at Client Manager/Senior Client Manager level
- Experience managing multiple projects, from either a digital, B2B or integrated agency
- A client-centric approach to consulting with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An appreciation for great creative work as well as a passion for marketing and social media
- A willingness to work hard and go the extra mile
- To be enthusiastic, creative with a great sense of humour