- England: London
- 20k - 23k per year
- Category: Arts & Entertainment, Creative, Design, Design & Creative, Media, Publishing & Creative Arts |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 13 November 2019 |
- Closing: 11 December 2019
- Reference: 43207
We’re looking for a Junior Artworker to join a leading Beauty and Healthcare company based in South London. Working with one of the most reputable companies in the UK, you will be producing artwork to a professional standard, working alongside an exceptional team.
- Working with a range of clients across a number of sectors
- Interpreting briefs, working creatively within brand guidelines
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, and closely with the Studio and Account Management teams
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating a ‘can do’ attitude to all areas of your work
- Ideally some previous experience in an FMCG or E-commerce environment, working to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multitask and manage a varied workload
- The ability to comprehend a client brief, as well as having commercial awareness of current industry standards
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below with a CV or get in touch with Josh at email@example.com to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.