Mid/Senior Motion Designer (2D)
- England: London
- 40000 - 50000 per annum + Benefits
- Category: Creative, Design, Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 12 November 2019 |
- Closing: 10 December 2019
- Reference: 126803
Mid/Senior Motion Designer – Creative Agency - 40,000 - 50,000
Mid/Senior Motion Designer - The Company
Currently working with a fully independent creative agency that specialise in branding and digital projects that are looking to expand their design team! They have seen rapid growth in recent growth and are now working with global brands across food and drink, FMCG, media, and automotive.
Mid/Senior Motion Designer - Your Role
They are looking for a highly experienced 2D Motion Designer to both design and produce engaging content that spans across web and social media channels, as well as content for pitches/proposals.
Mid/Senior Motion Designer - Your Responsibilities
• Design and produce 2D Motion Graphics and animations for a range of projects
• Support broader art direction for project roadmaps
• Take creative control over all motion graphics output for the agency, managing freelancers where necessary.
• Liaise directly with clients to estimate delivery plans and update on progress
Mid/Senior Motion Designer - Your Skills
• Proficiency in After Effects/Premiere, and the Adobe Suite.
• Cinema4D experience an advantage, but not essential
• A portfolio/show reel of commercial design work
• Ideally a background working in agency environments.
In return you’ll be working as part of a dynamic and evolving agency that is expanding heavily at the moment. You’ll have endless opportunities to work on land take lead of large scale and innovative projects that have a global reach.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from 20,000 - 130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for “Charly Panton”. To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org