- England: London
- 40000 - 50000 per annum + Great benefits
- Category: Commercial Production, Creative, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 November 2019 |
- Closing: 9 December 2019
- Reference: 126582
Visual Designer – Newspaper Media Group - 40,000 - 50,000
Visual Designer - The Company
One of the UK’s most recognised newspaper brands is looking to expand its design team! They’re a household brand that are fully independent and hold journalistic integrity at its core. Digital has become an ever growing focus of their brand and they are looking to expand their capabilities in this long term.
Visual Designer - Your Role
You will primarily be responsible for designing web/app/UI interfaces for an exciting portfolio of editorial and commercial projects. This role will be a full lifecycle design and development role so you will also be responsible for translating designs into shippable code using HTML and CSS.
Visual Designer - Your Responsibilities
• Working to tight deadlines, researching, designing and coding the design concept in answer to the brief and developing design concepts into high quality design solutions.
• A keen interest in the news – practical application and evolution of our design framework for the day’s news and real stories, their relative importance, and the overall news agenda
• Working with clients of the design team, ensuring the design work supports the intended business purpose and assisting non-design team members in understanding digital design, related design issues and technologies.
• To work on design elements such as icons, buttons, banners, page content components, and animations, and contribute to style guide development and visual interface design projects.
• Participate in workshops to shape design strategy through integration, discovery and synthesis
Visual Designer - Your Skills
• Solid web/design experience.
• Experienced in creating engaging designs to create intuitive, accessible user journeys from concept to final realisation.
• Direct liaison with clients (understanding and fulfilling detailed requirements)
• Expertise and knowledge of UX/prototyping process
• Ability to work as part of team through iterative design process
In return, you’ll be working as part of a fast paced and agile team of designers, developers, strategists, and consultants do design and build engaging digital products with a global reach. You’ll have the opportunity to diversify your skill-set and be provided with endless opportunities for professional development and career progression.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from 20,000 - 130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for “Charly Panton”. To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com