Video Editor / Content Creator
- England: London
- 45000 - 55000 per annum + Great benefits
- Category: Commercial Production, Digital, Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 November 2019 |
- Closing: 9 December 2019
- Reference: 126783
Video Editor/Content Creator – Healthcare App/Tech Start-up - 45,000 - 55,000
Video Editor/Content Creator - The Company
Currently working with one of the UK’s top health service providers that provide remote consultations with doctors and health care professionals via text and video messaging on their mobile application. Having seen extensive growth since their inception only a few years ago, they’re looking to expand their design team!
Video Editor/Content Creator - Your Role
Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a motion graphics designer who has a passion for innovation, enjoys a challenge and can thing out of the box. Your role will be to design and deliver high quality multimedia projects that will be engaging, innovative and driving awareness of their brand and products.
Video Editor/Content Creator - Your Responsibilities
• Manage and deliver projects, sometimes to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high quality design output.
• Ability to work independently and also as part of a team to conceptualise and deliver high quality motion design for various campaigns and multimedia projects.
• Maintain awareness of relevant industry technology and software releases to ensure approach, processes and techniques remain current and efficient.
• Design within brand guidelines.
• Ensure that all creative is produced in a customer focused manner.
Video Editor/Content Creator - Your Skills
• Strong knowledge of Adobe CC: XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and InDesign.
• Video editing including some animation, special effects and colour grading if necessary.
• Excellent audio skills, selecting tracks and editing.
• Experience processing, editing and repurposing video material from external sources such as agencies or stock video libraries.
• Expert knowledge of what makes great social video and branded content.
• Ability to storyboard concepts quickly and clearly articulate ideas to line manager and other team members.
• Strong understanding of compressing and encoding video formats.
• Strong foundation of digital design and graphic design principles.
• Proven experience within a similar role and the ability to produce motion design from initial brief right up to completion.
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
• Knowledge of industry standards across post-production, legalities around content gathering/ distribution
Alongside a competitive salary and package, you’ll be joining a cutting edge team that have a true passion for what they do. Aside from the package, you’ll enjoy benefits such as free breakfast, a truly amazing office environment in the heart of Central London (complete with ping pong tables and breakout areas), and a great collaborative and social culture.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from 20,000 - 130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for “Charly Panton”. To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org