- England: London
- 45000 - 50000 per annum
- Category: Design |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 November 2019 |
- Closing: 9 December 2019
- Reference: 126696
We are currently working with a FTSE 250 business who are industry leaders in their field and are helping them in their search for a new Senior Designer. This position will be a pivotal role for the business, implementing their new re-brand and really making an impact to the company.
This role is a new addition to their already buzzing creative team which delivers a constant flow of design and content for use both internally and externally. As a business they truly believe that everyone should be allowed to be themselves at work and their supportive culture reflects that.
* You'll help evolve the visual expression of the brand and drive understanding across the wider business.
* You'll develop bold, eye-catching concepts that inspire, as well as designs that can drive action.
* You'll turn detailed information into easy to understand communications.
* Working closely with the team to centralise design and copy into one function.
* Client-facing; working closely with stakeholders to ensure quality of output.
* Implementing brand guidelines.
* Designing across: Advertising and communications, event collateral, internal comms…
* Solid design skills across: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign.
* Ideally: Sketch, Keynote & Google Slides
* You can deliver a coherent brand story and experience through multiple touchpoints.
* You're a strong presenter and are used to building support for ideas and initiatives.
If you are looking to join an established and dynamic business right at the heart of their next big step, then this is the role for you. Based in Colindale, with a competitive salary and some excellent benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity!
Please apply now or email me Alice.Lucy@majorplayers.co.uk to find out more.