- £60,000 per annum
- Category: Agency Account Handling |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 30 October 2019 |
- Closing: 13 November 2019
This opportunity is suited to an experienced, retail minded Account Director looking to demonstrate their talent within a growing and diverse technology driven retail marketing organisation. We require an experienced Account Director who will be responsible for the direct supervision and development of an established Gekko Group client, to lead, develop and grow relationships through meaningful engagement and strategic retail marketing.
In this role you will assist with the creation, deployment and on-going management of Retail/Field Marketing solutions, including field based personnel, to strategically effect change in the channel and demonstrate a clear return on investment to your brand(s). You will be responsible for full management of all services provided by Gekko to the client(s), meeting SLA's and working seamlessly within Gekko to exceed expectations by providing effective retail solutions.
Duties will consist of but will not be limited to;
- Understanding, accepting ownership and management of the brand relationship and development through new and existing retail marketing solutions
- Leadership and development of nationwide field team and supervision of your brands campaigns
- Set and ensure objectives are communicated to stakeholders and met across all campaigns and evolve for future campaigns
- Set and monitor budgets in line with those agreed by Gekko and the brand
- Identify and develop initiatives through insight driven solutions
- Management of an Account Administrator/Executive and a field team including regional team leaders
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience in leading client relationships and solution provision
- Detecting retailer/client trends and developing initiatives in line with the brand and channel
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, office staff and field staff to achieve desired goals
- Ability to manage time realistically and take the initiative rather than be ‘managed’
- Presentation skills and training delivery to clients and teams is a given
- Experience in the retail field marketing and the technology sector is preferred however is not essential
This role is a mix of time based at our head office in Newbury, one day a week also at our brands office in central London, along with time in the field with your team for brand meetings and team development sessions as required. A company car or car allowance will be provided therefore a full valid driving licence is essential.
Our Account team members play a major role in shaping the Gekko Group and our brands through people management, motivation, process and exceeding our brands expectations. To join our team, email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting ‘AD’ in the subject heading