Product Design Lead
- England: London
- 70000 - 80000 per annum + Benefits
- Category: Data Marketing/Analyst, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 October 2019 |
- Closing: 6 November 2019
- Reference: 124925
Product Design Lead – Data Design Agency - 70,000 – 80,000 + benefits
Product Design Lead – The Company
One of the fastest growing digital agencies in London is looking to bring on a talented and creative Product Design Lead. They are experts in data visualisation and strive to bridge the gap between data and design, finding clarity in complexity.
They work across a diverse range of clients and are looking to expand their teams extensively due to continued success with their client base and a growing project scope.
Product Design Lead – Your Role
You will be responsible for leading the full product lifecycle and strategy for all of their digital projects; right from initial client interaction and drafting of brief, through UX/UI to end integration and launch. You will lead the product definition and scope for projects across web, mobile, desktop and digital experience.
Product Design Lead - Key Responsibilities
• Drafting design briefs that outline design iterations, prioritised concepts and timelines
• Define ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviours, pain points, needs and aspirations
• Identify insights from customer research and market analysis
• Design and facilitate stakeholder workshops to ensure alignment / agreement on vision
• Lead product definition, roadmap and scope
• Keep our clients on course with both theoretical and practical product strategy advice
• Continually, clearly, communicating the product vision for the team and our client
Lead a team to:
• Conduct primary and secondary research
• Communicate design ideas through service models, customer journey maps, and prototypes
• Iteratively design, test and refine disruptive products and services
• Coordinating with project managers and technical leads to ensure the integrity of design execution and timely delivery to clients
Product Design Lead – Key Skills
• Highly experienced in a range of digital environments across agencies and brands
• A proven track record designing digital products and services across mobile, web, desktop and beyond
• A portfolio that demonstrates a strategic outlook and clear design thinking.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
• Background in Interaction Design, Product, Data, or Industrial Design
• Experience working in lean/agile environments
In return, you’ll be working as part of a fast paced and tech focused agency that have a passion for the future of digital experience and data visualisation. You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of global projects and have the creative autonomy to direct them as you see fit. You’ll also receive a competitive salary with a whole host of benefits.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from 20,000 - 130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for “HARRY MAGUIRE”. To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org