- England: London
- 30000 - 36000 per annum + benefits
- Category: Creative |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 19 September 2019 |
- Closing: 17 October 2019
- Reference: JST/28377
I am partnering with an amazing Children’s Charity in Central London on the search for a Creative Lead on a permanent basis. This a fantastic role within the charity that will lead the Creative team, steering the development of their brand and oversee the production of all creative content and editorial produced on behalf of the organisation.
A key part to the role is to give support and technical guidance to creative staff to make sure that creative work is of high quality and scheduled efficiently, as well as meeting the expectations of the internal clients.
The role is reporting directly into the Deputy Director of Communications, and has 4 direct reports (the Senior Production Officer, Senior Designer, Senior Editor and Multi-Media Officer).
Ideal candidates will display:
* Educated to degree level in graphic design, advertising, marketing or related field or equivalent experience managing creative work in a marketing environment
* Detailed and up to date knowledge of graphic design, print processes, print buying and digital collateral
* Experience of both commissioning and producing video and photo content for multiple channels
* Proven experience of managing design and creative work that meets specific organisational targets, including the editing of a range of high quality documents for a range of audiences
* Experience of managing a brand, including in house style, visual identity guidelines and guidance of tone of voice
* Experience of line management
* Excellent creative judgement/proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to agreed deadlines
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-For-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.