23 Curtain Road, London, UK
- Category: Creative, Design |
- Contract: Freelance |
- Posted: 11 September 2019 |
- Closing: 26 September 2019
The Drum is a fast growing and disruptive global media and events business serving a vibrant and creative B2B eco system and is founded on the belief that marketing can change the world.
Our clients and partners are the biggest brands, agencies, media owners and tech suppliers in the industry including Adobe, Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google. In addition to our world leading website thedrum.com we provide award shows, live events, content marketing solutions, video production, research and peer to peer learning.
The Drum's award-winning team of 90 has influence across millions of relevant people in the marketing world and with bases in London, Glasgow, New York and Singapore we are now at an exciting stage in our global expansion to create the first marketplace for marketers.
We are now looking for a creative technician who can help us create proposals and presentations that sing!
This role will entail being the guardian of The Drum brand with regard to our internal and external communications. Working closely with the commercial team the task will be to support people from our commercial, events and branded content teams to produce materials that inspire our customers, event attendees and readers to get involved with The Drum.
Using the brand guidelines set up by the fabulous people at award-winning NB Studio, our designer will create templates and materials that will bring joy to fellow Drummers who love good design but don’t know how to create it.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about design, have a strong desire to work in the marketing sector, get a kick out of helping people and will relish the opportunity to support the growth of one of B2B publishing’s leading brands.
- Create and manage a suite of documents and presentations within the brand guidelines
- Work with teams to identify the best format for the job
- Craft materials (eg tender documents) that properly reflect The Drum’s values and personality, containing the right information with accuracy and speed
- Provide creative ideas and themes for proposals
- Ensure work follows a proofing and signoff process
- Some additional sales support and admin
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Design qualification would be an advantage, although not necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to take sales statistics, facts and figures and then create eye-catching and compelling layouts
- Ability to work quickly while retaining close attention to details and accuracy