Social Media and Content Officer
- England: London
- 24000 - 29000 per annum + benefits
- Category: Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 September 2019 |
- Closing: 9 October 2019
- Reference: JST/28340
I’m recruiting a great Social Media and Content Officer role for a Central London Charity. This is a permanent role and they are looking to pay 29,000.
This is a really interesting business that blends both a commercial and Not-for-Profit focus and is the leading Charity in their space.
This role will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and will responsible for creating and managing digital content for the Charity’s website, social media, email and other digital channels to increase their reach, brand awareness and grow the number of enquiries of the Charity’s key products/services. The successful candidate will be tasked with producing and publishing remarkable content that their audiences want to engage with and share, as well as manage the social media plan to ensure content is timely and aligned with activity in other areas.
Ideal candidates will display:
* Significant experience working in digital communications either in an agency or in-house
* Excellent writing, editing and communication skills. High level of attention to detail and experience of writing content for different audiences
* Writing and editing content for a dynamic website and social media
* Management of social media channels
* Track record of using social media tools to drive engagement, conversions and brand awareness
* Use email platforms to create campaigns and measure their success
* Has worked with a range of stakeholders
They are flexible on looking at candidates from a range of sector backgrounds, although Not-for-Profit experience is desirable. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.