Social Media Manager
- England: London
- 30000 - 35000 per annum
- Category: Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 September 2019 |
- Closing: 9 October 2019
- Reference: 124410
Social Media Manager- Agency (Food & Drink)- West London
Social Media Manager- The Company& Role!
Major Players is working with a top London based agency who is looking for a Social Media Manager to work on site with one of their new Alcohol clients, based on-site in London. As Community Manager, you will work across social channels with social editorial planning and publishing, 1-2-1 community engagement, and developing bold and exciting ways to activate influencers and events on social. You will work with the Content Team Lead to plan and execute social content strategies and editorial calendars. You will also work closely with Designer to develop creative concepts and design briefs that deliver activation's and social assets for our client.
• Creative copywriting and social publishing
• Stimulating and sustaining conversations and relationships with a brand’s audience
• Develop quarterly European content calendar for all channels in line with global and brand channel strategy (Insta, Insta Stories, FB, YouTube, Twitter)
• Liaising with global teams to asses content needs, sourcing assets and reporting on latest regional updates
• Develop quarterly paid calendar – development of a paid media calendar to advise on how to leverage monthly spend allocation
• Develop the posting copy to sit alongside the content calendar
• Building strong relationships with clients and identifying business development opportunities
• Work closely with the digital content team to develop channel-specific strategies, daily and monthly objectives and editorial guidelines
• Plan the monthly social calendar and design in collaboration with brand team & agency partners
• Review, respond to and moderate customer posts and messages across social channels
• Identify trending topics and content to comment on
• Identify and engage with appropriate influencers to drive endorsement and reviews
• Working with Digital Designer to oversee production for video/stills.
• Delivering reports, performance tracking & trend analysis to clients – full audit of all market pages across all channels every quarter
• Help in delivering social best practice guidelines in partnership with global and other agency partners
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent understanding of social media and its impact on brands
• An eye for creative content: both written and visual
• 3+ years of Community Management experience at a recognised FMCG brand or at an agency working on recognised FMCG brands
• Experience working natively within platforms as well as using tools especially Sprinklr
• Proficiency in using a wide variety of social media platforms and tools and activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
• Excellent organisational, time management & team management skills
• The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye on the finer details
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Don’t Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (20k-130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew