Account Manager (Marketing Agency)
Central London, London, UK
- Up to £30k + benefits.
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Agency Account Handling, Digital, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 3 September 2019 |
- Closing: 18 September 2019
Do you want to work for a fun and efficient integrated marketing agency?
Are you committed and ambitious?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting an ambitious retail marketing agency, on a search for an organised Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Central London.
My client is an award-winning integrated marketing agency working with some of the biggest names in Drinks, FMCG, Retail, Tech and Beauty! You will be working across multiple marketing channels including shopper, retail, digital, experiential, print and social media.
- Working with the Account Director, you will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of the account, confidently leading your own projects
- Build solid, unshakeable relationships with clients
- Maintain a good understanding of your client/s and their business/industry – doing the research, staying curious about brands/competitors
- Work closely with the strategy and creative departments to develop insights that inform great creative briefs
- Produce quality briefs and quality work that you and the agency can be proud of (remaining on brief, on time and on budget)
- Begin to identify and maximise profit opportunities on your client/s’ business
- With the support of the Account Director, maintain the morale of the staff for whom you’re responsible for and train them into an effective and independent member of the team, increasingly capable of working well with less supervision
- Maintain and keep track of the time against your jobs, ensuring a good level of profitability is maintained
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
- An ability to lead and inspire clients with a commitment to delivering results
- Confident, ambitious and energetic
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, continually developing and maintaining open, honest and trusting relationships
- Excellent negotiating, sales and influencing skills
- Excellent information management skills and process orientation
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Well organised, time efficient and ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Good commercial acumen and creative flair
- You must be: Committed, Ambitious, Organised, Curious, Proactive and a Team Player.
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits including private healthcare, pension scheme and gym membership for the right candidate.
Contact us today for further information.