Social Senior Account Executive
- England: London
- 22000 - 26000 per annum
- Category: Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 2 September 2019 |
- Closing: 30 September 2019
- Reference: 124196
Our latest Partnership sees us working on-site with the wonderful 89up, an award-winning independent PR and comms agency based in Kings Cross. The agency specialise in delivering PR for good for clients across the world. Their mission is clear: to create a powerful integrated communications agency for the world's most important causes. They help the good guys achieve great things, whether they are charities, political campaigns or commercial organisations. With incredible clients and major global campaigns, we're looking for passionate top-flight candidates.
We are looking for a smart self-starter. Someone with considerable experience in social campaign execution (organic and paid), who can also support the wider team in managing key accounts.
We're also looking for someone who thrives on working across a number of different projects and in an agile manner - as some of our clients (particularly the political ones) can change strategic direction in the course of days.
• Creating and managing both organic and paid social media campaigns on behalf of our clients.
• Collating and analysing social data for reporting and client insights
• Producing written and visual content for social media
• Contributing to idea generation for pitches and campaigns
• Attend client briefing meetings with creative director and senior social producer
• Assist in regular contact with clients across not-for-profit and commercial sectors
• Research potential new clients for new business and pitch work
• Contribute to company social media and marketing
• This will see candidates supporting PR, content and tech teams – learning associated communications skills.
• Proven experience in running social media channels on behalf of brands or charities, adopting the correct tone of voice, acting in the interests of the client and protecting their reputation at every turn.
• Proven experience in creating, running and reporting on paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Google Ads, LinkedIn & Snapchat a bonus).
• Very high standard of written and spoken English and ability to develop and adopt tone of voice guidelines
• Must be hands on, with the drive and hunger to get involved with lots of different areas
• Ability to prioritise, yet able to respond and adapt in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Experience in basic content creation (copy, graphics and video using
• Adobe Suite or similar)
• Experience preparing and presenting proposals
• Experience in the basics of project management
• Experience in a high-growth early-stage business
• Knowledge of digital marketing strategies
If your experience matches the above and you’re keen to make your mark in an agency where your contributions will be valued, get in touch!