Events & Client Services Coordinator, New York office
New York, NY, USA
- Category: Event Management, Marketing, Project Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 8 August 2019 |
- Closing: 22 August 2019
The Drum is a fast growing and disruptive global media and events business serving a vibrant and creative B2B eco system and is founded on the belief that marketing can change the world.
Our clients and partners are the biggest brands, agencies, media owners and tech suppliers in the industry including Adobe, Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google. In addition to our world leading website www.thedrum.com we provide award shows, live events, content marketing solutions, video production, research and peer to peer learning.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Events Executive to support our growing US office. The Drum organize 15 – 20 live events in the US annually, including awards galas, conferences, bespoke events, and product launches. The role would be to support the planning, execution and also attend the events to ensure our delegates, guests and clients receive a best in class experience. While most events are located in the NYC area some travel is required. Events and client services experience is ideal but not essential as full training and support is provided. This is a great position for the right person to kick-start a career in events!
The role will work across two key areas of the business, Events and client services for The Drum’s branded content team, Drum Studios.
- Conduct research, coordinate vendors/, source freelancers and help prepare event documents including production schedules, production books, and packing manifests for awards, conferences and Drum Studios events
- Create and maintain partnerships guides for awards and conferences
- Manage Salesforce reports for each event to track registration, opportunity creation, and influence
- Work closely with Comms/Marketing team to ensure event execution is on-brand
- Manage chatbot with any questions or queries during Award season
- Assist in the planning of branded content campaigns including timelines and project briefs
- Request necessary assets/materials from clients or internal teams (such as design, marketing) as per project
- To consistently deliver and maintain an excellent level of client service
- Coordinate and schedule external and internal catch up calls to ensure projects are on track and delivering in all relevant aspects of the campaign
- Utilize project management software, maintaining and updating accurate records of all stages of campaigns
- Complete work and delegated tasks within tight timelines
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and have an amazing can do attitude
- Have common sense, intuition, and can think creatively about a variety of challenges
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment