- England: North West
- 35000 - 40000 per annum
- Category: Creative |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 19 June 2019 |
- Closing: 17 July 2019
- Reference: JB/06/20281
We're working with an award winning agency based in Media City who are looking for a Senior Creative to head a small but collaborative team of creatives.
You'd be working on a range of campaigns for a variety of clients and sectors and would be involved in planning and pitching, advertising and supervising the entire creative process and guiding the team that works under you. The team is currently made up of two designers who specialise in both online and offline content and media. You would be instrumental in shaping the creative of the agency and you will need to be a creative and strategic thinker, someone who has a vision and can then put a plan into place to help execute it to deliver thought provoking campaigns across all formats from TV through to banner ads.
This role doesnt require you to be hands on in terms of design all the time, there will of course be times when youll need to be but over all its an opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step closer to the more traditional Creative Director title.
Typical responsibilities of the role will be:
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- Taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of the output across the agency or department
- Developing ideas for advertising, promotional campaigns and strategic brand positioning
- Pitching ideas and concepts to clients
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- Liaising with clients to keep the, informed and to highlight any issues
- Understanding the commercial aspects of the agency
- Managing the creative team and shaping up the department
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a role where they will be an integral part of the team, be able to shape the department and enjoy a great working environment, expansive portfolio of clients and a great work life / home life balance as well as a salary of 35k - 40k for the right candidate.