Global Digital Media Acquisition Manager
- England: London
- 55000 - 65000 per annum
- Category: Media Planning/Buying |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 13 June 2019 |
- Closing: 11 July 2019
- Reference: KW / 27967
We are lucky enough to be working with one of the most globally recognised travel companies headquartered out of the UK. It is now looking for a Global Digital Media Acquisition Manager to optimise the ‘always on’ digital acquisition activity for the business in all its markets, with a strong focus on volume growth and incremental ROI.
The duties will include:
* Management of the business’ media spend and ensure it delivers against the commercial plan
* To build a media plan for each year across all the key markets
* Lead and manage the media team to build efficient new ways of working
* Optimise on digital leads acquisition activity
* Use the data available to build optimised and personalised customer online journeys.
* Closely manage the media and creative agencies.
* Recommend and manage the production and implementation of personalised lead digital campaigns
This is a great role working for a super interesting business!! Apply today!!!