Digital Transformation Technologist
- Category: Digital, E-Commerce, Mobile/App, Project Management, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media, User Experience, Web Development/Technical, Web Trafficking |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 June 2019 |
- Reference: 719076380
About the role
Mimecast is looking for an Digital Transformation Technologist to join our team, on a mission to drive digital transformation to support of key tactical and strategic objectives as our organisation continues to expand.
With strong links to enterprise architecture, the Digital Transformation Technologist will collaborate with teams across the organisation, to develop artifacts used to guide the business in making decisions that support its key tactical objectives. These decisions will help the business choose the best technology, reduce complexity and cost, enable and drive innovation while supporting transformation of process and capabilities.
- To be Mimecast's digital transformation evangelist, supporting our business growth objectives
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing our repository of technology, process and information architecture artifacts
- Analyse and challenge our future and current IT & Application environments to understand potential deficiencies and gaps in a capability.
- Produce future-state capability maps to help define what the business needs to achieve the defined business strategies
- Working with key stakeholders, support decision making around technology vendors or process change, leveraging enterprise architecture artifacts
- Working in collaboration with business stakeholders, IT and Applications to maximize short & long-term value of technology investments
- Support business and technology innovation that drives the organization toward achieving key objectives
- Support transformation of process and capabilities, collaborating with teams across the organisation
- Demonstrate understanding of industry and technology trends to assist the business in developing strategic, tactical vision
- Previous experience in digital transformation with disruptive and cloud-delivered technology
- The ability to deliver and articulate solutions to senior stakeholders in organisations is essential
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence different audiences, both technical and non-technical.
- Project management skills and experience to be able to effectively engage project managers in the deployment of architecture solutions.
- Knowledge and experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge and understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks and methodologies
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects
- Bachelor's degree or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
- Excellent thought leadership and motivational skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, pension, life cover, child care vouchers and an annual gym subsidization. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!