Project Co-Ordinator (NPI Initiatives)
- Category: Product Management, Project Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 7 June 2019 |
- Closing: 29 June 2019
- Reference: TC544
Job Title: Project Co-Ordinator (NPI Initiatives)
Reports To: Project Manager
This position coordinates & leads projects focused on the delivery of organizational initiatives within the Gorilla Glue Company. These initiatives include sales executions, brand updates, manufacturing changes, overstocks, item discontinuation, vendor transitions, etc. This role will be tasked with coordinating cross-functional inputs to projects that are initiated by the business team. This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally, coordinating project plans, organizing & managing timelines, tracking projects, communicating deliverables & reporting on risks, status & upcoming deliverables.
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
Project coordination & management of business initiatives including sales executions, brand updates, manufacturing changes, overstocks, etc.
General project coordination and management of cross-functional projects:
Coordinate cross-functional inputs to projects once initiated through Business Team:
- Coordination with Brand, Sales, S&OP, Engineering, Quality, Production, Logistics, etc.
Create, Manage and Communicate project plans & timelines
Ongoing management & tracking of project tasks as projects progress
Weekly reporting of project updates, risks and upcoming deliverables.
Analyze issues & project risks and drive resolution.
Partner with Brand teams on weekly business team meeting agenda
Work across organizational lines to coordinate project activities and share information.
Be able to work within all levels of the organization.
Use a Continuous Improvement approach to Project Management.
Must be able to multi-task.
Demonstrate the ability to collaboratively lead others who do not share same reporting structure.
- Recognized Project Management qualification eg PRINCE2 practitioner, PMP, CMI (desirable)
- BA degree in Business (desirable) or relevant experience in a similar role
- Preferably 1 years' Previous project administration / co-ordination experience.
- Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, with Advanced knowledge of MS Project and Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains Platform).
- Must possess excellent cross departmental communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented, confident, outgoing, and able to work well under pressure and succeed within a competitive environment
- Demonstrate good judgment
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
Adhere to The Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
- Have fun, be passionate and show it!
- Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
- Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
- Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
- Strive for excellence in what we do every day!