Brick Lane, London E1 6QL, UK
- Category: Marketing, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 5 June 2019 |
- Closing: 19 June 2019
FX is an Interactive Digital Agency that empowers visionaries in their pursuit of tomorrow’s digital solutions.
We merge user-centred design with emerging technology to create meaningful connected experiences across Web, TV, Voice and Mobile.
Our incredible team of Technologists, Creatives and R&D specialists explore new technologies, prototype ideas early, and adapt to market trends. We work on projects within the connected space, applying our UX, Design and Development knowledge to Web, TV, Voice and Mobile. As a team we are constantly learning, adapting and growing and we are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join the fast growing team in Shoreditch.
A marketing manager at FX will have the thirst and desire to take a young and fast growing agency and transform them into a loud, vibrant and well known industry leader. They will share the existing team’s passion for technology, and be able to effectively communicate the brand vision and mission by sharing content across the digital landscape and through mediums such as events. Further to this they will maintain an innovation mindset in order to propose marketing ideas, whilst being able to effectively manage a budget for marketing activities.
- Work with the New Business Director to define a marketing strategy, planning activities in line with commercial objectives and budgets to ensure an effective ROI.
- Identify new commercial opportunities to increase brand awareness and deliver against agreed brand KPIs.
- Write case studies and posts across the FX site and publishing channels.
- Manage and broadcast across relevant social channels.
- Review the articles written by the FX team, to ensure they are well written and match the FX tone of voice.
- Monitor web and SEO metrics to forecast trends and proactively suggest solutions to boost brand presence.
- Put together submissions for relevant award entries
- Follow up with clients to determine satisfaction, and work to receive ratings from clients for the Drum Recommends platform.
- Represent FX Digital at industry events to assist with thought leadership, recruitment and lead generation.
- Work with the New Business Director to plan and execute an innovative event series with a focus on the research and development activities of FX.
- Work with the design team to create new campaigns, marketing collateral and ensure brand consistency.
- Attend training and events to ensure continued self improvement
- Maintain a research and development attitude towards work.
- 4+ years of marketing experience ideally working within an agency or similar environment.
- A passion for writing and storytelling, with Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A deep understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and Snapchat, their analytical tools and best practice.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO software and Google Adwords campaign implementation.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- An understanding of the agency world and the relevant awards and events.
- Experience using WordPress as a content management system.
Why work with us?
- Social team - We’re an incredibly social team, and as well as having regular team events you’ll also have the opportunity to attend a number of industry events including design conferences, WordCamps and MeetUps.
- Internal projects - Internal projects are actively encouraged, and we ask for you to explore and develop creative ideas that you want to pursue. You'll also have every Friday afternoon to explore and experiment with anything that you desire.
- Health insurance - After 3 months as part of the team you will be set up with Vitality health insurance, giving you many benefits including half-price gym memberships and a heavily discounted Apple Watch.
- Location - Being in the heart of Shoreditch brings a variety of things to do and we have fun at the various pop-up shops and eateries. This location is truly an exciting part of London to work in.
- Make your mark - You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark on what is a fast-growing and exciting agency working with some of the most cutting-edge web.
- Work with clients from across the globe.
How to apply
Gather your CV, work experience, and LinkedIn profile.
Send these over in an email with the subject ‘Marketing Manager Application – [NAME]’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re asked to an interview, great! This is an informal chat and an opportunity for you to tell us about your passion of marketing and technology, working in digital and goals for the future.
We will go into more detail about the job and see if it’s a good culture fit.