Brick Lane, London E1 6QL, UK
- Category: Marketing, Public Relations/Communications, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 20 June 2019 |
- Closing: 4 July 2019
At FX we empower visionaries in their pursuit of tomorrow’s digital solutions.
As a growing London-based Digital Agency, we have cultivated an incredible team of technologists, creatives, R&D specialists and general digital powerhouses. We believe that our team is our working family, and we all pull together to explore new technologies, prototype ideas and adapt to market trends.
We work on projects within the connected tech space, applying our UX, design and development expertise to the web, voice, smart device and mobile device space.
After an amazing year of growth, we’re looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join the team in the heart of Shoreditch and take us to the next level.
FX isn’t just another agency.
We’re hungry, young and extremely fast-paced. We’re looking for a Marketing Manager that sees our culture as a huge benefit and isn’t afraid to turn us into a loud, vibrant and sought-after industry leader.
Sharing our team’s thirst and passion for technology, the new FX Marketing Manager will be able to effectively communicate our brand vision and mission across all of our channels including;
- Digital Content & Thought Leadership Pieces
- Social Media Messaging
- Events & Speaking Opportunities
- All Customer Touchpoints (from business cards to onboarding packs)
- Networking and Making Connections
- Whitepapers and Creative Campaigns
Alongside this, our new Marketing Manager will propose new and creative ideas, build B2B lead generation campaigns and manage the agency’s marketing budget & activities. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven and hungry marketing professional looking to make a real impact in a business on the cusp of greatness.
- Work closely with the New Business Director to craft a yearly marketing strategy, creating ideas and campaigns that sit inline with our overall commercial objectives.
- Manage the agreed marketing budget and prove an effective ROI from your chosen activities.
- Deliver against set brand and commercial KPIs, enabling the new business team to really get their teeth stuck in to some fantastic new business opportunities.
- Write or coordinate all marketing materials including things such as case studies, email copy and social media posts.
- Help our epic work become more appreciated by writing and entering relevant industry awards.
- Own our communication channels such as social media, email, CRM, website and speaking opportunities.
- Lead our content strategy and find a way to articulate the unique FX style across any of our content pieces.
- Look after our digital assets, making sure to improve performance across our paid, organic and engagement channels (SEO, PPC, etc…).
- Get insight from clients on what we are/aren’t doing well and suggest actionable changes to the business to turn all of our clients into promoters for the business.
- Create a brand new series of events that the FX brand can own and operate for the foreseeable future. We want to create something fun, informative and most of all, we want to showcase the unique team and vibe that FX has cultivated.
- 2+ years of marketing experience ideally working within an agency or similar environment.
- A passion for writing and storytelling, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A deep understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit and Snapchat, their analytical tools and best practice.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO software and Google Adwords campaign implementation.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Experience with events management and creating event series and topics.
- Strong understanding of the brand communications, especially to a B2B audience.
- Experience using WordPress as a content management system.
- Basic coding such as HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge or experience with CRM systems and marketing automation.
- A love for film, TV or entertainment.
Why work with us?
- Social team - We’re an incredibly social team, and as well as having regular team events you’ll also have the opportunity to attend a number of industry events including design conferences, WordCamps and MeetUps.
- Internal projects - Internal projects are actively encouraged, and we ask for you to explore and develop creative ideas that you want to pursue. You'll also have every Friday afternoon to explore and experiment with anything that you desire.
- Health insurance - After 3 months as part of the team you will be set up with Vitality health insurance, giving you many benefits including half-price gym memberships and a heavily discounted Apple Watch.
- Location - Being in the heart of Shoreditch brings a variety of things to do and we have fun at the various pop-up shops and eateries. This location is truly an exciting part of London to work in.
- Make your mark - You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark on what is a fast-growing and exciting agency working with some of the most cutting-edge web.
- Work with clients from across the globe.
How to apply
Gather your CV, work experience, and LinkedIn profile.
Send these over in an email with the subject ‘Marketing Manager Application – [NAME]’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re asked to an interview, great! This is an informal chat and an opportunity for you to tell us about your passion of marketing and technology, working in digital and goals for the future.
We will go into more detail about the job and see if it’s a good culture fit.