Head of Marketing and Membership
Whitechapel Gallery, Whitechapel High Street, London, UK
- £30,000 to £33,000 DOE
- Category: Digital, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Strategic Planning |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 30 May 2019 |
- Closing: 17 June 2019
- Would you embrace the opportunity to shape Whitechapel Gallery’s brand and engage young and diverse audiences?
- Are you a creative and inspiring marketing and membership leader, able to bring fresh strategic thinking and sound planning to your work?
This is an exciting time to join Whitechapel Gallery; our audience development, membership, data and digital strategies are transforming our brand, with major gallery-wide initiatives planned over the next three years.
We are looking for an ambitious Head of Marketing and Membership, with at least five years proven experience of delivering outstanding strategic marketing campaigns and membership schemes that deliver against KPIs, combined with brand management and influencing skills to play a key role in driving the Gallery’s change agenda.
The Head of Marketing and Membership manages two roles: Marketing Officer (Campaigns) and Marketing Officer (Membership), reporting to the Director of Audiences and Communications.
Conditions of work
- Hours of work: 9.30am – 5.45pm, plus some occasional weekend and evening work, which will be compensated by time off in lieu
- Starting salary: £30,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
For further information, please download the Job Description
Please complete the application form and equality & diversity monitoring forms, available to download from the Whitechapel Gallery website, and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Monday 17th June
The Whitechapel Gallery strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Charity number: 312162 Company