Content Studio Project Manager
- Category: Event Management, Marketing, Media/Editorial/Content Management, Project Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 24 May 2019 |
- Closing: 1 July 2019
The Drum is a fast growing and disruptive global media and events business serving a vibrant and creative B2B eco system and is founded on the belief that marketing can change the world.
Our clients and partners are the biggest brands, agencies, media owners and tech suppliers in the industry including Adobe, Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google. In addition to our world leading website www.thedrum.com we provide award shows, live events, content marketing solutions, video production, research and peer to peer learning.
We are now looking to appoint a Content Studio Project Manager to join The Drum team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Branded Content, the Content Studio Project Manager is a pivotal role that focuses on delivering excellent service to branded content clients of The Drum and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget. As part of the branded content team, this role is highly collaborative both internally and externally, so organisation and communication are key.
No two days will be the same. You’ll be co-ordinating delivery of branded content for clients from the marketing, media and adtech industry, working with all the other teams at The Drum.
You will be project managing content in multiple formats and distributing it through a range of channels. Your client base will be spread across EMEA, the USA and APAC. There is certainly the opportunity for international travel. This year, so far we have held events in London, LA, Paris, Berlin, Austin to name a few!
You will be joining an award-winning team of 90 with influence across millions of relevant people in the marketing world. And with bases in London, Glasgow, New York and Singapore The Drum is now at an exciting stage in our global expansion to create the first marketplace for marketers.
If you fit the above criteria and are ready to take on your next challenge in a fast paced environment please send us a covering letter to say why you would like this position at The Drum, as well as your CV.Responsibilities
• To be a key point of contact for designated branded content clients of The Drum
• To consistently deliver and maintain an excellent level of client service
• To respond to clients in a timely manner and always within one working day maximum
• To assist in the planning of branded content campaigns including timelines and deliverables
• To project manage branded content campaigns to ensure deliverables to agreed timelines
• To help source external resources for branded content projects, including venues
• To manage freelance content creators when needed
• To ensure costs incurred on projects are kept within agreed budgets
• To work with the marketing team to plan, design and implement marketing to ensure the delivery of campaigns utilising existing and identifying new databases
• To support multichannel campaigns
• To provide timely post-campaign reports and feedback, and regular reviews for ongoing work
• To identify and communicate upsell opportunities
• To assist in responding to briefs and proactive pitches for business outside of briefs where required
• To take responsibility for attaining ongoing product and client knowledge
• To be aware of competitor activity, industry trends and news
• To ensure the correct completion of sales documentation
• To assist with the correct implementation of sales literature and marketing
• To ensure CRM systems are being followed and updated
• To utilise client communication and project management software, maintaining accurate records of all stages of campaigns
• To attend corporate events or field appointments as required and to represent the company, in a correct and professional manner. In the UK and internationally.
• To be a core player in The Drum Branded Content team, contributing ideas and feedback
• Any other reasonable duties as required