- Competitive salary, plus benefits package
- Category: Affiliate Marketing/SEO/PPC, Digital, Marketing |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 17 May 2019 |
- Closing: 31 May 2019
Digby Brown Solicitors is one of Scotland’s largest specialist personal injury practices. We have enjoyed a sustained period of success in recent years, which is reflected in our top Chambers and Legal 500 rankings.
Digby Brown is committed to being an employer of choice and were the first law firm in the UK to achieve Investors in People accreditation at Platinum level.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the Marketing team in our Edinburgh office, as a PPC Analyst.
Key elements of the role include:
- Managing paid advertising campaigns, mainly Google Ads, but also Bing
- Maintaining and monitoring keyword bids, accounting daily and monthly budget caps, impression sharing, quality scoring and dealing with other important account metrics
- Tracking, reporting, and analysing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, etc.
- Researching and analysing competitor ads
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search in accordance with lead generation
- Generating weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals/revenue tracking, etc.
- Optimising ad copy and landing pages for lead generation using tools such as Google Analytics
- Content creation, from a user perspective, to drive lead generation
The department works across the complete gamut of the marketing toolkit; including TV and Radio advertising, Sponsorship, PR, Online activities and Networking.
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years’ experience within Google Ads Platform - lead generation, not e-commerce. They will be confident spending at least £50K per month on ads, and be familiar with YouTube advertising.
A strong understanding of Google Analytics and setting up conversion tracking to support paid campaigns will be important, as will experience of using other SEM tools. This includes Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword planner, Page speed insights and Tag Manager.
A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is preferred, ideally with experience of Drupal CMS. Video editing skills would also be advantageous.
If you would like to apply for this post, please send your CV and covering letter to David Hendrie by e-mail at email@example.com, by Friday 31st May.