Social Media Marketing Manager
- £450 - £550 Daily
- Category: Affiliate Marketing/SEO/PPC, Direct Marketing, Market Research, Marketing, Product Management, Recruitment, Sales/Business Development |
- Contract: Contract |
- Posted: 15 May 2019 |
- Reference: 706936306
Social Media Marketing Manager - 6month initial contract - Berkshire - Competitive day rate
Social Media Strategy
- Develop the social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- This should cover:
- Brand development
- Identifying target customers
- Identifying goals and KPIs vs current set
- Web development and content strategy
- Promotion strategy
- Engagement strategy
- Conversion strategy
- Measuring and Analyzing ROI
- Create a full customer journey strategy mapped to a narrative and built on Social Media platforms for the current year and propose one for the next year to build on success.
- Conceive and implement the approach for customers who are not actively considering Medical Aesthetics yet and influence them towards our products using appropriate social media tools and techniques.
Day to Day Responsibillities:
- Devise an immediate solution to target our 'considerers' and get them into our clinic partners (Initial consideration"active evaluation"research"purchase) by leveraging our existing assets.
- Management of sequential paid social marketing programs that drive users through the customer life cycle.
- Work cross-functionally with CRM and Field teams to grow new customer base and increase engagement through social ads.
- Continuously execute A/B tests to improve channel performance
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram whilst looking for opportunities to expand into different or new ecosystems.
- Plan content and delivery and use tools like Social Studio to manage multiple social media channels.
- Develop and manage campaigns in conjunction with Marketing that promote the organisation and brand.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
Experience & Education
- Minimum of 3 years direct working experience developing content and managing social properties in a corporate environment. Pharma experience a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
- BA or BS with focus on communication, advertising and/or marketing
- Demonstrable experience with social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Proven ability leveraging social media management and analytics tools with platforms such as Hootsuite, Social Studio etc.
- Experience with writing, editing an crafting content for the social media space. Experience with Photoshop an added bonus.