Brand Designer - Sky Creative Agency
Osterley, Isleworth, UK
- Category: Creative, Design, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 14 May 2019 |
- Closing: 11 June 2019
We’re Sky Creative Agency, Sky’s in-house advertising agency and the UK’s largest in-house creative shop. We are responsible for delivering all of Sky’s content advertising, promotion and brand design. Sky is Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky Creative Agency.
“We’re looking a designer with a passion for branding to join our team and gain exposure to some of the most exciting projects” – Mark Jones, Lead Designer, Brand
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We’re looking for an outstanding brand designer to join Sky Creative Agency’s new brand design team https://www.skycreative.uk/
Work on the masterbrand for Europe’s leading entertainment company and its huge portfolio of channels and products.
Get to work on the channel brands that bring you Game of Thrones, A League of Their Own, the biggest movie blockbusters and lots more.
Our Sky Witness rebrand recently won Promax UK Gold for Best Identity and we are really excited about our new projects this year.
- Creatively problem solve brand design briefs
- Be a great communicator, think strategically and demonstrate how you’ve created and evolved brands across multi platforms.
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring all work conforms to our Sky masterbrand values
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the wider team across multiple projects
- An understanding of branding and how brands can be developed.
- A positive attitude, a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions.
- An eye for detail, strong typographic skills and a flair for design.
- The ability to think across different media – Print, Motion, Digital and Social Media.
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign).
- Presentations skills and the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members.
Years of experience help but if you’re up and coming and looking for next step we want to hear from you.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about.