Motion Designer - Sky Creative Agency
Osterley, Isleworth, UK
- Category: Creative, Design, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 14 May 2019 |
- Closing: 11 June 2019
We’re Sky Creative Agency, Sky’s in-house advertising agency and the UK’s largest in-house creative shop. We are responsible for delivering all of Sky’s content advertising, promotion and brand design. Sky is Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky Creative Agency.
“We’re looking for middle weight designers with a passion for motion design, a love of animation, coupled with a strong conceptual and creative approach to design ” – Mark Hobbins, Lead Designer, Motion
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
We’re looking for outstanding motion designers to work across our promo and campaign projects at Sky. You need to have top notch animation skills, be a great collaborator and take ideas from conception to production.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a vibrant team, with varied skills and experience. You will get to work on a huge range of content that make up Sky’s entertainment channels, as well as become part of growing Sky Creative Agency.
- Demonstrate strong conceptual and creative design, art direction & typographic skills.
- Be self-confident, flexible, motivated and a good communicator.
- Work under supervision and on multiple projects.
- Lead on projects and support others as necessary.
- An understanding of motion design.
- A positive attitude, a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions.
- An eye for detail, strong typographic skills and a flair for design.
- }A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign) Working knowledge of Cinema 4D an advantage.
- Presentations skills and the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members
Years of experience help but if you’re up and coming and looking for next step we want to hear from you.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about.