Senior Manager, Digital Product Owner
- England: London
- 65000 - 75000 per annum
- Category: Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 25 April 2019 |
- Closing: 23 May 2019
- Reference: KW / 27791
Our client is a leading British FinTech with a number of household names as partners. It is grown expedientially over the past 5 years increasing its team to over 300 staff based in award winning offices in Central London.
Due to this impressive growth, it is now looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Product who play a critical role in supporting digital delivery across the business. You will be the single point of contact for all digital change that takes place on the digital acquisition platform. You will be clear on the digital product vision, the needs of the business and its customers. You will be expected to manage the agile delivery of digital products, taking requirements from wider business stakeholders and feeding them into the Development and Design team with the support of a Scrum Master. You will also be expected to manage and prioritise the product backlog in alignment with commercial KPIs and wider business requirements.
Duties will include:
* Delivering against agreed product roadmap with clear understanding of business requirements and KPIs
* Creating, prioritising and managing the Digital Product Backlog that is to be completed by the dev team that is fed in from all areas of the business
* Actively involved in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint review ceremonies and retrospectives
* Fully accountable for taking business requirements and creating actionable User Stories for the Development Teams
* Single point of contact for all stakeholders both internal and external