Social Media Manager
- England: London
- 35000 - 42000 per annum + benefits
- Category: Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 24 April 2019 |
- Closing: 22 May 2019
- Reference: JST/27788
I am partnering with a great national charity in London on the search for a Social Media Manager. This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking for a step up and to add people management to their job responsibility This person will be leading the social media activity for the organisation, overseeing all elements of social media activity (paid and organic) ensuring that it is evidence-driven and customer focused, providing excellent ROI.
This role sits within the social change department where the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the organisations social media platforms and the opportunity to engage with millions of stakeholders, alongside the line management of a Social Media Officer and Social Media Assistant. Reporting into the Head of External Communications.
Ideal candidates will display:
* Experience of leading social media in a large, complex organisation
* Experience of delivering and leading social media strategy, ensuring both paid and organic activity is evidence-driven and customer focused to provide the best ROI
* Up-to-date knowledge of social media trends, tools and best practice platforms
* Experience of leading and developing a high performing team
* Building and managing internal and external relationships
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively adapt style to suit various audiences and channels
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.