Recruitment Resourcer - Design & Creative
- England: London
- 21000 - 25000 per annum + commission & benefits
- Category: Design, Recruitment, Sales/Business Development |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 24 April 2019 |
- Closing: 22 May 2019
- Reference: AS_C&DPERM_RES
Major Players is a market leading creative, digital and tech recruitment agency.
Over 100 strong and growing, we are located in the heart of Covent Garden and our consultants work with the biggest names in every sector across a range of agencies and brands, from the most respected and renowned to the smallest, trailblazing startups. We won Recruitment Agency of the Year at The Drum Network Awards 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018 and Most Effective Pay & Benefits Strategy at the Recruiter’s Investing in Talent Awards. We take pride in our long-standing client and candidate relationships and we are dedicated to guiding talented individuals into an exciting career by ethical and honest means.
The Role – An Overview
The Design & Branding team live and breathe the design world, keeping a close eye on industry movers and shakers, pitch wins and brand launches. The Recruitment Resourcer is the go-to person on the team for all things candidate related. In this role you will know your candidate pool inside and out and generate new candidates through a variety of sources. Manage all communication with candidates for live perm roles and be there to assist team.
The Recruitment Resourcer role will be based in our office in the beautiful Covent Garden and is paying a salary of up to 25,000 plus commission.
Day to Day
* Candidate sourcing; producing and placing job advertisements in relevant media and strategic use of social media tools e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
* Screening of candidate CVs and face-to-face interviewing
* Shortlist candidates for live briefs
* Assisting consultants with briefing candidates on live roles
* Brief candidates on speculative clients and then pass to consultants to “spec out”
* Write up candidate profiles and keep up to date
* Deadfile and regen candidates on database
* Maintain candidate RDB pages, code, update CV/Port, amend write ups
* Job admin including; place candidates/ send out candidate confirmations / interview requests
* Represent the team at regular industry and networking events
* Develop and expand specialist market knowledge
* Consistently meet KPIs and targets
* Diligent in carrying out the operational elements of their role in accordance with company guidelines and systems.
* Continually seeks to develop market knowledge.
* Has a solid knowledge of their candidate database to enable an effective match.
* Builds and maintains long-term relationships with candidates.
* Is clear and concise in all forms of communication and is able to adapt their style and tone as appropriate.
* Pro-active and supportive within the team and office.
* Shares business information and knowledge.
* Accepts responsibility for own actions.
* Keeps cool in challenging situations, copes with frustration and disappointment, and keeps issues in perspective.
A competitive starting salary, an achievable and regular bonus scheme and a flexible benefits package - along with a clear roadmap for performance related progression within the company.
We also offer:
* A collaborative and supportive company culture
* Ongoing training and mentoring throughout your career
* Unlimited holiday
* Opportunity to attend and take part in our many industry events throughout the year, including The Majors
* Great rewards for hard work such as trips abroad, 5 star dining experiences and other team incentives and prizes
* Regular organised social events and off-the-cuff post-work drinks
* Company sports day
* Monday breakfast
* Office dog – seriously… George is the best.
* Free drinks at our office bar The Major, on Fridays
If you believe the Recruitment Resourcer position is something the role for you then please apply directly or get in touch with our Internal Talent Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org