Senior Marketing Communications Manager
- Category: Digital, Marketing, Public Relations/Communications |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 17 April 2019 |
- Closing: 15 May 2019
At JustPremium, we bring creativity to digital advertising. We deliver engaging experiences for major brands, reaching audiences around the world.
Our young, ambitious and energetic team is comprised of 100 people, across 10 offices, including London, New York, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Dubai and Madrid, and our headquarters in Amsterdam. Here you will meet people who are passionate, work hard, and think differently to deliver premium results to every project. Join our team, develop your skills daily, have fun, and help us to expand one of the most dynamic ad-tech scale-ups in the world.
Who Are We Looking For?
JustPremium is looking for a Senior Marketing Communications manager who reports to the Director of Operations and is responsible for creating and implementing JustPremium’s communications strategy to build our global reputation with external stakeholders (brands, agencies and publishers) in the various markets.This is a hands-on role involving leading a small team of marketeers, the planning, development and execution of all high-quality marketing communications and measuring the effectiveness on an on-going basis.
We are open to candidates in our HQ Office in the Netherlands and our office in London
- Devise and implement a communications strategy in partnership with various stakeholders to drive brand awareness, generate new leads, grow sales and build customer loyalty;
- Create a detailed digital and inbound marketing plan defining the digital channel strategy for each of our major market segments to provide focus and direction for the future;
- Plan and deliver an annual calendar of activities to support brand position and sales activities in order to meet business objectives;
- Create budget and manage spend to create maximum ROI across a variety of channels including events and industry exhibitions, sponsorship, PR, sales tools and online activity;
- Deliver a portfolio of hardcopy and digital sales and marketing collateral;
- Actively contribute to produce content (text) to create own collateral or serving as input to the development of collateral developed in-house;
- Ensure consistent use of the brands across all communication channels throughout cooperation with the Country Managers;
- Continually measure the effectiveness of external communication messages and channels;
- Develop and maintain internal communications initiatives and tools (intranet, internal newsletter and narrowcasting).
What We Will Love About You
We are looking for someone with a no-nonsense attitude who is aimed at improvement and cooperation. You are by nature a pragmatic and energetic person and you are able to think conceptually. It is important that you are able to switch in a natural way between various departments and levels. Relevant traits and skills are:
- Marketing graduate or similar;
- 5+ years’ experience in both a strategic and an operational role in an international B2B environment, preferable at a software, telecommunication or ad technology related company
- Experienced in digital marketing communications;
- Excellent project management skills, able to plan ahead and organize own workload and that of others;
- Capable of managing a variety of stakeholder relationships and proven ability of building relationships;
- Comfortable working in a growing organization;
- Fluent in English and preferably also in German, Dutch or other European languages;
- Ability to develop content.
What You Will Love About Us
- You work at one of the coolest ad-tech companies around
- You will have daily contact with motivated JustPremium teams around the globe
- Freshly prepared lunch, by our in-house chef at the office (in Amsterdam)
- Friday Drinks