Content Marketing Executive
- Category: Digital, Marketing, Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 10 April 2019 |
- Closing: 8 May 2019
Adludio is the leading mobile creative platform for advertisers. We’ve put technology at the forefront - tapping into haptic, touch and augmented reality experiences - to produce engaging and immersive creatives for mobile.
We create, distribute and optimise mobile advertising campaigns at scale, allowing our brands to tell their stories in more compelling ways.
A London-based technology scale-up, we also have international offices in Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York and Los Angeles.
Some of our client partnerships include: Unilever, Adidas, Singapore Airlines, Lenovo, HSBC, Huawei, Estée Lauder, Ebay, Jaguar, and National Geographic, amongst many other international brands. Adludio is also a creative partner to Snapchat.
We were named ‘Best Advertising Company’ at the TechCrunch Europa Awards 2016, ‘Hot Company of the Year’ at Festival of Media Global and Festival of Media Asia Pacific, won MOMA’s ‘Best User Experience’ award, and the ‘Innovation Prize’ at Eurobest-Lions Festival.
We’re looking for an exceptional writer, with strong research skills and the ability to spot opportunities for stories, to join our newly created Marketing team as a Content Marketing Executive.
You’ll be responsible for producing articles, blog posts, whitepapers (and more) to position us as thought leaders within the mobile-Ad tech space, whilst also helping to generate new business leads. We don’t expect you to know everything about mobile-Ad tech, but you must have an enthusiasm for and desire to learn about mobile advertising, social media and digital marketing. You will work collaboratively with our design team, our Marketing Manager and Managing Director.
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to generate ideas for content pieces that will attract our target audience, converting them from readers to prospective clients
- Conduct your own research to inform these content pieces - this will be a mix between desk research and conducting interviews with both internal and external thought leaders
- Produce compelling content that is catered to different audiences, and will position us as thought leaders in the market
- Work with the design function to portray your content in a visually appealing way
- Publish original content through Umbraco, our CMS platform
- Promote your content through social media channels to increase reach and engagement
- Keep up-to-date with industry news in order to inform your content pieces, as well as spotting opportunities & news hooks
- Ensure that all content follows our brand guidelines
- Conduct keyword research to ensure that our content is SEO-friendly, and ranks highly on search engines
- Establishing high-quality backlinks and connections with other organisations and publications
- Educated to degree-level (or equivalent), ideally in a written based subject like English Literature, History or Journalism
- Superb written skills are a given - demonstrable experience of producing compelling content, ideally in a variety of forms (written, video, graphical)
- Great verbal communication skills - you will need to speak to thought leaders to inform your content pieces, so must be comfortable with picking up the phone and driving these discussions
- Great research skills and a keen eye for grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects, and ensuring deadlines are met
- A good eye for design
- A strategic mindset - your content must always be driven by the bigger picture
- A genuine enthusiasm for and desire to learn about mobile advertising and content marketing
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with CMS platforms, particularly Umbraco, is beneficial
- Good understanding of SEO principles, research tools and techniques
- Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market
- Real opportunity to make an impact - the content you produce will directly contribute to our sales, lead generation and brand awareness targets
- Work hard, play hard - We have office drinks every Friday evening, work outings, happy hours, and team lunches!
- Great location in Farringdon, in the middle of Leather Lane and Exmouth markets - London’s famous foodie spots
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.