Content & Digital Design Executive
- Category: Design, Digital, Marketing, Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 10 April 2019 |
- Closing: 8 May 2019
Adludio is the leading mobile creative platform for advertisers. We’ve put technology at the forefront - tapping into haptic, touch and augmented reality experiences - to produce engaging and immersive creatives for mobile.
We create, distribute and optimise mobile advertising campaigns at scale, allowing our brands to tell their stories in more compelling ways.
A London-based technology scale-up, we also have international offices in Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York and Los Angeles.
Some of our client partnerships include: Unilever, Adidas, Singapore Airlines, Lenovo, HSBC, Huawei, Estée Lauder, Ebay, Jaguar, and National Geographic, amongst many other international brands. Adludio is also a creative partner to Snapchat.
We were named ‘Best Advertising Company’ at the TechCrunch Europa Awards 2016, ‘Hot Company of the Year’ at Festival of Media Global and Festival of Media Asia Pacific, won MOMA’s ‘Best User Experience’ award, and the ‘Innovation Prize’ at Eurobest-Lions Festival.
We have a new and exciting role for someone with an eye for design, who can portray complex ideas in an engaging way. Working as part of a small team, the Content & Digital Design Exec will be involved in all elements of content creation, with a strong focus on design. They will be responsible for producing various types of content from videos to infographics, ensuring brand consistency across the company.
The role will have two components:
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to generate ideas and formats for content pieces that will attract our target audience, converting them from readers to prospective clients
- Conduct your own research to inform these content pieces - this could be a mix between desk research and conducting interviews with both internal and external thought leaders
- Produce compelling content that is catered to different audiences, and will position us as thought leaders in the market
- Work with the wider marketing team on the design led elements of campaigns, i.e. infographics, videos, case studies, adverts, banners etc.
- Develop engaging visual content for social media use, as well as promoting your own content through social channels to increase reach and engagement
- Publish original content through Umbraco, our CMS platform
- Keep up-to-date with industry news in order to inform your content pieces, as well as spotting opportunities & news hooks
- Conduct keyword research to ensure that our content is SEO-friendly, and ranks highly on search engines
- Establishing high-quality back links and connections with other organisations and publications
- Educated to degree-level (or equivalent)
- Proficient using Adobe Suite (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are essential)
- Microsoft Office skills are essential, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
- Great written and verbal communication skills - you may need to speak to thought leaders to inform your content pieces, so must be comfortable with picking up the phone and driving these discussions
- Great research skills and a keen eye for grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects, and ensuring deadlines are met
- A strategic mindset - your content and design must always be driven by the bigger picture
- A genuine enthusiasm for and desire to learn about the mobile Ad-tech space and innovations in design
- Experience in design is a given, and applicants should be prepared to bring examples of their work to discuss in the interview
- Strong knowledge of video editing tools including (e.g After Effects and Premiere Pro)
- Join a young, fun, ambitious company with a clear roadmap and niche in the market
- Real opportunity to make an impact - the content you produce will directly contribute to our sales, lead generation and brand awareness targets
- Work hard, play hard - We have office drinks every Friday evening, work outings, happy hours, and team lunches!
- Great location in Farringdon, in the middle of Leather Lane and Exmouth markets - London’s famous foodie spots
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending your CV, a short cover letter and a link to your portfolio (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.