Marketing & Communications Assistant
- Category: Digital, Marketing, Public Relations/Communications |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 15 March 2019 |
- Closing: 29 March 2019
The Rivers Trust are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Assistant based in Manchester.
Working closely with the Communications Executive, your duties will include: the set up and maintenance of the CRM database, writing content for the website and press, development of marketing materials and campaigns, assistance with the organisation and planning of communications, assisting in the promotion and running of marketing events and social media communications, and general marketing and administrative support to the function.
We’re Looking for…
- A creative flair and the ability to come up with new ideas to get us noticed.
- A passion for developing innovative social media campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Someone who is comfortable using tools such as Google Analytics and WordPress, while also displaying an understanding of SEO.
- Excellent organisational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage workloads and prioritise tasks.
- Someone highly motivated and enthusiastic about the environment, able to work well as part of a small team, as well as using their own initiative.
Please apply by email by 6pm on Monday 1st April to email@example.com including the following:
Interviews will be held in Manchester on the 25th April.
Forms available from: