Social Media Executive
Stoneleigh Park, Stoneleigh, Kenilworth, UK
- £25,447 - £32,000
- Category: Copywriting, Media/Editorial/Content Management, Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 January 2019 |
- Closing: 25 January 2019
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our growing team and waste no time getting stuck in. You must have experience of handling multiple social media accounts, be committed to staying on top of innovations within the social media and digital landscape and identify relevant opportunities.
You'll need to use your creativity, excellent communications skills and copywriting experience to craft engaging content for our social media audiences and work with various teams across the business to ensure effective delivery of content as well as offer advice and support.
We need someone confident in running various social media profiles and campaigns, who is willing to put ideas forward and has a natural ability for crafting engaging content. An understanding of social media analytics is also desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is highly motivated and looking to improve their experience by building and delivering content and campaigns alongside a team of digital, PR, marketing, creative, video and content specialists.
- Support the Social Media Manager in executing social media activities in line to maximise awareness, engagement and traffic generation across multiple platforms. These platforms are predominantly Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Monitor social media conversations, actively engaging with and responding to our social media community in the brand voice.
- Act as an ambassador for the Social Media team, and with the help of the Social Media Manager, ensure successes and learnings are showcased to the wider business.
- Use excellent copywriting and editing skills to create content that is suitable and engaging to target audiences.
- Ensure social media posts are being delivered effectively – on the right channels, to the right audience at the right time.
- Create and manage paid social media advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate social media activity to make recommendations using evidence-based reporting and analysis.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be utilised.
- Have proven experience managing social media accounts with an understanding of how to leverage each social media channel’s algorithm to make content visible, clickable, compelling and shareable.
- Aware of developments in hardware, user experience, online best practice in the digital and social media arena
- Working knowledge of social media management software and analytics software e.g. Hootsuite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
Salary range: £25,447 - £32,00
Location: Stoneleigh Park
Contract type: Permanent Hours: 35
Closing date: 27th January 2019
For application details visit our website: www.ahdb.org.uk
Please note to apply you must be a British citizen or be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.