- Category: Commercial Production, Copywriting, Creative, Design, Media Planning/Buying, Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 7 December 2018 |
- Reference: 599955320
Where does this role fit in?
Are you a creative POS genius? Enjoy being involved in every aspect of the creative process?
We are currently looking for a passionate, Middleweight Creative Designer for one of our prominent clients; leading confectionary brand Thorntons, based in Alfreton in Derbyshire.
You will be responsible for carrying through a mix of avenues; including creative designing, project management and most importantly client service delivery! Working alongside and supporting the Senior Designer, you will be developing conceptual ideas and interpreting creative concepts into various formats and relaying this back to the client in a presentation format, hence why strong presentation skills are a must in this client facing environment.
Delivering creativity and innovation will naturally ooze out from you and will inspire the junior member of your team who you will be supporting and mentoring. You will predominantly be working in-house with the Thorntons Design Studio and working closely with the Thorntons Retail and Brand Management Team and will occasionally attend production meetings at the ITG head office in Birmingham.
So, what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- First and foremost, you must be customer-centric, our team at ITG all strive to be the best of the best so providing an outstanding service is key!
- You're ideally from the retail industry and preferably hold strong POS design experience.
- You're a strong and efficient user of Adobe Creative Suite as it will be part of your everyday role. Knowledge of email design/web design is an added bonus. You're also a proficient user of Apple Mac Computers.
- You will understand the importance in delivering creativity in line with ensuring cost-effectiveness and making sure all designs align with the Thorntons brand identity.
- As well as holding strong client facing skills, you're also confident in presenting your ideas across in a clear and concise way.
So, what are you waiting for? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!About Company
Inspired Thinking Group (ITG) is among the most successful and innovative full-service marketing businesses in the world. We have UK offices in Birmingham, London and Wolverhampton, an R&D centre in Dartford, a European HQ in Amsterdam, and client teams throughout Europe. We have US offices in New York and Chicago.
Our Media Centre marketing automation platform provides visibility and control over every aspect of our clients' marketing activity, managing the global marketing operations of numerous blue-chip clients. Our technology is supported by a range of market-leading services, including digital and social strategy and execution, print management, data-driven personalised CRM, retail strategy, local marketing and 24/7 multichannel content creation.