- England: South East
- 45000 - 50000 per annum + Car
- Category: Design |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 6 December 2018 |
- Closing: 3 January 2019
- Reference: BBBH12735
A leading Automotive client is looking for an exceptionally talented Lead designer to join their fast growing marketing and design team.
They are looking to recruit a talented Designer with extensive experience in the strategic and creative development of luxury brands.
The role will be responsible for:
* Being a key member of a small group delivering design support to the Consulting/Design and Brand Extension teams, as well as supporting Marcomms, Sales, Design and Merchandise.
* Accountable for the luxury lifestyle team, and all project deliverables for Brand Extension, AM Consulting/Design, Merchandise, Marcomms and all other internal departments.
* Work closely with Senior Manager for status and approvals on all projects
* Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams across the business to deliver all projects to the highest possible standard
* Lead the creative team to stay at the forefront of luxury lifestyle design and trends
* Strong visual and verbal communicator to uphold standards when working with Partners on co-branded products and collaborations.
* Required to be expert in the use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Alias or equivalents.
* Steer team on technical discussions to ensure that the processes stay effective. Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
* Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing luxury design; employing innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
* Sign off procedure and official design release to ensure compliance and high-quality work.
* Provide technical information and support to senior management for design reviews.
* Carry out special projects, as directed by management.
The level of position requires experience in:
* Excellent 2D illustration and 3D design skills, with a background in industrial luxury/lifestyle products.
Experience of Illustrator and Photoshop
* Experience of Alias to sketch modelling.
* Leadership skills, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Portfolio of work demonstrating an artistic eye and mastery of design elements, such as colour, visual hierarchy and composition
* Capable of managing multiple complex projects and processes simultaneously
* Demonstrable experience working in a cross functional environment and adjusts well to changing circumstances, working well in a busy, deadline-driven dynamic environment
* Delivery of production ready design work for print and digital media
* Ability to research and promote process improvements
An exceptional salary and benefits package are on offer and the opportunity to work with one of the most iconic brands in the UK.