Assistant Graphic Designer
- Category: Creative, Design, Digital |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 6 December 2018 |
- Closing: 20 December 2018
Job Title : Assistant Graphic Designer
Function : Marketing (based Hull)
Our marketing team needs a creative, ambitious, Graphic Design Assistant who will be ready to hit the ground running. We’re looking for someone who can wow us with creative design solutions across our range of brands. We need someone who will thrive on tight deadlines and know the main Adobe programs inside out.
You will get to contribute to some amazing projects, from launching our latest innovative products to adding to Boiler Mans range of merchandise. But you will be prepared to get stuck in with our day to day work as well.
The role will report into our Graphic Designer and ensure we are producing top quality creative that fits with our brand guidelines, excites our audiences and delivers results.
The job holder will be expected to:
- Produce a range of top quality creative materials for use across the Group company brands including high end brochures, websites from start to finish, packaging (from luxury consumer facing to commercial cartons), full creative consumer campaigns as well as a range of engaging digital content.
- Work closely with our marketing teams to ensure that creative is aligned and produced to high standards
- Be a team player able to work constructively and positively in supporting colleagues
- Use innovation to redefine design briefs within the constraints of cost and time
- Create artwork that is print ready and in line with brand guidelines
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Ensure the appropriate branding and brand messages are used in all campaigns
- Produce accurate and high-quality work
- Assist in other facets and tasks within the marketing department as needed
Essential requirements include:
- A degree or equivalent in graphic design with a minimum of one-year professional working experience
- Experience of working within a fast-paced, results-orientated business
- Industry standard knowledge of the Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience of Adobe Premier and After Effects desirable
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS desirable
The successful candidate will demonstrate behaviours in line with our Company Values of Integrity, Excellence, Learning, Disciplined Approach and Innovation.
This role is being handled exclusively by Edwards & Pearce to whom all direct third party applications will be forwarded. If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to Raj Gandhi on firstname.lastname@example.org