Manager Of Luxury Lifestyle
- England: South East
- 45000 - 50000 per annum + Car
- Category: Design |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 6 December 2018 |
- Closing: 3 January 2019
- Reference: BBBH12735
Leading Automotive client is looking for an exceptionally talented Lead designer -
We are looking for a committed designer and leader with the ability to create, oversee and guide projects and deliver excellent 2d/3d design work from concept to production. The successful applicant needs to be strategic and creative with an experienced level of feasibility to deliver to production.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
* The individual will be a key member of a small group delivering design support to the Consulting/Design and Brand Extension teams, as well as supporting Marcomms, Sales, Design and Merchandise.
* The individual will have excellent 2D illustration and 3D design skills, with a background in industrial luxury/lifestyle products.
Scope of work:
* Vehicle/Nautical/Aviation design
* Product design
* Licensee programs
* Special projects
* Trends analysis
* Graphic design support
* Strategy documents
* Brand Guidelines
* Regional Events
* Motor shows
* AoL support
* Accountable for the luxury lifestyle team, and all project deliverables for Brand Extension, AM Consulting/Design, Merchandise, Marcomms and all other internal departments.
* Work closely with Senior Manager for status and approvals on all projects
* Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams across the business to deliver all projects to the highest possible standard
* Lead the creative team to stay at the forefront of luxury lifestyle design and trends
* Strong visual and verbal communicator to uphold standards when working with Partners on co-branded products and collaborations.
* Required to be expert in the use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Alias or equivalents.
* Steer team on technical discussions to ensure that the processes stay effective. Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
* Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing luxury design; employing innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
* Sign off procedure and official design release to ensure compliance and high-quality work.
* Provide technical information and support to senior management for design reviews.
* Carry out special projects, as directed by management.
Qualifications & Experience
* Industry relevant experience.
* Experience of leading a team.
* Experience of Illustrator to high level of proficiency.
* Experience of Photoshop to high level of proficiency.
* Experience of Alias to sketch modelling.
* Vred to good level of proficiency.
* Demonstration of ability through visual portfolio.
* Leadership skills, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Portfolio of work demonstrating an artistic eye and mastery of design elements, such as colour, visual hierarchy and composition
* Capable of managing multiple complex projects and processes simultaneously
* Demonstrable experience working in a cross functional environment and adjusts well to changing circumstances, working well in a busy, deadline-driven dynamic environment
* Delivery of production ready design work for print and digital media
* Ability to research and promote process improvements
* Motivated, proactive team player to fit into a large studio environment and interface with a multi-disciplinary team. A multi-tasking individual who works well under pressure.
* This role will involve travel to multiple sites, and to support client meetings covering global locations.
* Competitive salary
* One management lease vehicle (Ford)
* Up to 5% bonus potential.
* Contributory pension scheme
* 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
* Private Health Insurance + Private Dental Plan
* A wide range of discounts with associated partners.