- Category: Creative, Design, Digital, Web Development/Technical |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 5 December 2018 |
- Closing: 12 December 2018
- Reference: DRUM
An opportunity for a talented Digital Designer has arisen to work at an international agency on the two biggest clients they have (Global Automotive clients!)
You will work across both brands on their websites. Both brands are continually striving to offer the best online experiences for their customers and potential customers, so as well as providing continual optimisation and enhancements to both platforms, the Digital Designer will also be expected to create consistent, clever interactive experiences that hold true to the brand values.
You’ll have extraordinary digital design and craft skills. A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences. You are experienced in designing beautiful, simple and useful User Interfaces for big global brands.
We’re looking for someone who can be extremely hands-on, working as part of a small specialist team of designers.
DO NOT APPLY TO THIS OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO.Experience Requirements
- You’re a talented Digital Designer with digital agency experience
- You’re an experienced Digital Designer with a strong portfolio of work which demonstrates attention to detail, strong layout, typographic skills.
- Experience of User interface and digital design on different devices is essential.
- You will have a strong understanding of UI, UX and interaction design
- You have worked across a breadth of high impact and multiple platforms – desktop, tablet mobile
- You are able to collaborate with creative, technology, user experience and strategy to create beautiful experiences.
- You bring lots of inspiration to the team by encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches and processes
- You are able to work across a diverse number of projects in a fast-paced environment, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly bonus
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)