Contract AEM Developer
- Category: Web Development/Technical |
- Contract: Contract |
- Posted: 23 November 2018 |
- Closing: 21 December 2018
- Reference: PC11
As a leading UK digital technology consultancy, our client specialises in helping organisations to build capability so they can create, manage and optimise measurable digital experiences with confidence and agility.
In order to keep providing unrivalled customer service, our client is looking to recruit a Senior AEM Developer to work closely with both internal and client tech teams on AEM based project in the automotive sector.
The ideal candidate for the role will be an experienced and highly skilled Java Developer who has recently worked with content management systems and who is able to collaborate effectively with our clients and development teams to implement high quality solutions and deliver outstanding results.
- Solid Enterprise CMS platform experience (Adobe AEM is a must have)
- Experienced software developer/ technical architect (Java)
- Expert in the delivery of web-based solutions
- Proven strength in consulting on commercial software delivery projects
- Understanding of Agile methods
- Experience with engaging effectively with offshore development teams
- Demonstrate credibility as the technical expert, and can share knowledge
- Outgoing and up for a challenge
- Ability to communicate efficiently – verbally and in print with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter and self-learner – showing initiative in taking on additional tasks and responsibilities
- Delivery-focused: can prioritise and de-scope and communicate this to achieve goals
- Passionate about delivering the best value for a client and their end users
- Up for international travel