- England: West Midlands
- 20000 - 21904 per annum + 40 days holiday
- Category: Design |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 11 October 2018 |
- Closing: 8 November 2018
- Reference: BSMLM43423
Are you a Junior Designer looking to work for a creative in-house agency who value the quality of visual communication, who place customer care at a forefront of their work whilst looking to grow and expand their creative output? All whilst working in a desirable location in central Birmingham in a lovely building bursting with creativity? This could be the role for you.
What this role entails:
* Working in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects, across both print and digital mediums, to budget and timescale
* Working alongside Senior Designers in creative conceptual development, where you’ll get involved in brand identity, logo development and campaigns
* Create a multitude of print collateral to include brochures, magazines, posters and banners. Inputting in the artworking amendments, following the project through to its completion
* The client is looking to increase their digital work over the next 12 months, with the Designer able to work across website design, HTML, animated adverts, Animated PPTs, responsive e-newsletters from templates and responsive web banners
* Work in a collaborative team, reporting into the Head of Design and Design Studio manager, one which is constantly looking to grow and act as brand guardians for the client
You will need:
* A minimum of 6-12 months experience in the industry, with an attractive portfolio to show experience across both print and digital
* Expertise in Creative Suite (to include Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), a knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS and Dreamweaver, with a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Powerpoint) and the ability to show how you have used these
* The desire to create innovative designs with an eye for detail, alongside a large creative team
If you’re a designer looking to work for an in-house agency with a high profile client and looking to expand your digital expertise, whilst solidifying your print based designs, get in touch! This role is commutable from Warwickshire, Coventry, Worcester and West Midlands via public or own transport.
Designer, Birmingham, West Midlands, Up to 21,904, Permanent.