Interior Design Consultant
- £40000 - £40000 Annual
- Category: Commercial Production, Copywriting, Creative, Design, Media Planning/Buying, Media/Editorial/Content Management |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 10 October 2018 |
- Reference: 538875679
INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTANT
OTE £40K PER ANNUM
If you've got a keen eye for design and have your finger on the pulse of interior design fashions and trends, then we want to hear from you.
This company is the South East's largest quality home furnishings store, with a long tradition of helping to make homes look beautiful.
They are now looking to add to their existing Interior Design team. Whilst this role is based at our store in Waltham Cross, you will meet with potential clients in their homes too.
Ideally you will be an experienced interior design professional who can comfortably interact with our varied client base and their wide ranging style requirements.
What the role involves
- Providing a creative and practical interior design service.
- Visiting client's homes and creating inspirational designs that fit with their aspirations.
- Working within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks from initial concept through to final project completion.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations.
- Create amazing schemes by selecting furniture, home furnishings, decor and finishes from our store ranges while keeping within budgets. You will have the flexibility to create solutions to suit all styles.
- Providing a professional, attentive and excellent customer experience.
Who they are looking for
- Relevant interior design experience and a passion for interiors.
- Persuasive, winning personality with ability to sell concepts, designs and schemes.
- Awareness of current design trends, palettes and fashions.
- An understanding of the principles of interior design and space planning.
- A bright, intelligent person with an enthusiastic personality and the ability to sell practical, creative ideas and concepts to customers credibly.
- Able to develop and present your design concepts.
- IT skills and experience/proficiency with programmes such as AutoCAD.
- A motivated, self starter who is an effective communicator with a positive, professional work ethic and attitude.
A bit about the company
They are an extremely successful, progressive and professional business that has experienced dynamic growth in recent years. They have been in business since 1899 and have a well deserved reputation for consistent excellence.
They will provide you with an excellent work/life balance alongside a supportive environment that will stretch and challenge your potential whilst providing opportunities and autonomy to make a tangible difference to their successful company.
Whilst the OTE is £40k per annum, this is a guide and there is no upper limit on the commissions you can earn from generating successful business.
Attractive salary, open ended sales commissions, 29 days annual holiday, annual company bonus, contributory pension, employee benefits scheme, generous staff discount and staff gym membership.