Account Manager - Working With Creative/Marketing Agencies
- £20-24k DOE
- Category: Account Management/CRM, Agency Account Handling, Design, Digital, Public Relations/Communications |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 10 October 2018 |
- Closing: 7 November 2018
Hello! Let us introduce ourselves.
We’re The Future Factory and we’re pretty damn proud to be one of the UK’s leading business development consultancies for creative agencies. We specialise in helping our agencies get a foot in the door of their favourite brands, win new clients and grow their business. All with the glamorous assistance of our resident sausage dog, Lady Coco.
That’s all well and good, but what does the job actually entail?
- Each of our Account Managers work with two agencies of the PR, digital, design, marketing or comms variety.
- After developing a deep understanding of the industry and your agency’s unique propositions, you’ll contact their dream brands with a view to setting up valuable introductions between Mr/Mrs Brand and Mr/Mrs Agency, both over the phone and via email.
- You will work behind the scenes on your agency’s new business and marketing strategy – so, which industries they should target, what types of brands you should approach and how to help them stand out from the competitive London agency crowd.
- As well as working in our London Bridge office, every week you’ll spend one day working from each of your agency’s offices, absorbing their culture and mingling with some of the best creative minds the London agency scene has to offer.
Who are we looking for?
Do you have a degree under your belt? Do you have an excellent command of the English language? Not afraid to pick up the phone? Interested in the wonderful world of agencies and brands?
Yes? Fabulous, that’s exactly the kind of guy or gal we’re looking for.
Are there perks?
You bet your ass there are perks. You’ll get a tip-top and shiny Macbook Air of your very own, we have monthly team outings (boozy mini-golf, escape rooms and African drumming therapy to name but a few), and to top it all off you get to work with the funniest bunch of rapscallions in London Bridge.
Monetary bits and bobs
Salary is £20-24k (depending on experience) + £3200 in bonuses in your first year.
We’re personable people who love people with cracking personalities, so if you’re the person for us get in touch! A big part of the job is approaching brands in unique and interesting ways, so show us what you’ve got in your cover letter.
Oh, and no need to wear a suit or shoulder pads