- Competitive Salary & Package
- Category: Copywriting, Creative, Design |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 October 2018 |
- Closing: 5 November 2018
As an award winning integrated communications agency, we are committed to bringing about change in healthcare. Change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery.
We are agents of the next era in health. Dedicated to helping clients connect consumers, professionals and brands with information, services, and influences that drive new relationships and better outcomes for all.
The role of Creative will see you produce impactful, original and intelligent work which impresses the client and surpasses their need. As a Creative you will ensure all work is of high quality and eclipses the brief. You will have the client at the forefront of everything you create and be an integral and supportive member of your team. Your knowledge and experience will be used to support the Creative Director to mentor Junior Creatives in the team, developing their capabilities too.
- You will support the team by producing creative work across a range of projects, which is appropriate and exceeds the client’s brief
- You will take ownership for the conception and delivery of your idea and include the Creative Director where appropriate
- You will actively develop your skills in core design applications including, but not limited to, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- You will work in partnership with the Client Services team, and initiate and respond directly to client communications where appropriate
- You will attend briefing meetings and proactively communicate with the Strategy, Client Services, Medical, Digital, and Operations departments to ensure a smooth delivery of projects
- You will keep up to date on the creative sector, news, and events, and be motivated to share this knowledge on a regular basis with your team
- You will demonstrate a strong capability in presenting your work internally and externally
What we offer
- 20 days holiday, increasing with length of service (with the option to buy more)
- Extensive Healthcare cover
- #LXAcademy – our bespoke training programme for personal and professional development
- Season ticket loans for travel
- Seasonal working hours
- Wellbeing programme – yoga, football, running club and more
- Office dogs
- Drinks trolley Fridays
- Plus lots, lots more
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This advertised post is with Havas Lynx, part of the Havas Health network. More information can be found at www.havaslynx.com. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram via @HAVASLYNXEU for regular updates.