Social Media and Content Manager
- England: East Midlands
- 25000 - 35000 per annum + fab benefits
- Category: Social Media |
- Contract: Permanent |
- Posted: 9 October 2018 |
- Closing: 6 November 2018
- Reference: BSMKG3417
Are you a superb Social Media and Content manager who is looking for a career break within one of the Midlands most up and coming integrated agencies? This agency is growing massively due to an unbelievable amount of new business wins and they are going places! This is an extremely exciting time to join this incredibly talented team. If you have experience in a social media and content generation role, this could be the role you are looking for.
With a vast array of impressive clients this agency can offer a varied and diverse portfolio for the successful candidate to work across. Social Media and content creation experience is essential, alongside heaps of passion, enthusiasm and a great desire to grow and learn. With a wonderful working culture, a fab team dynamic, ridiculously cool and quirky offices and many socials, this really is a top class agency to work for.
* Coming up with trendy social media campaigns and strategies for clients
* Working with executives to deliver such strategies
* Creating engaging, compelling copy and content for social media platforms
* SEO optimised copywriting
* Managing and maintaining the social media accounts for a range of clients
* Community management across all platforms
* Running analyses and evaluations on social statistics and reporting these back to clients
* Superb social media savviness and an ability to apply such knowledge to advise clients in the best possible way
* Exceptional creative writing and an ability to write compelling and engaging content
* Strong knowledge of social platforms and channels and their differences
* Passion for content and copy
* Excellent time management and organisation
* Eagerness to learn and develop
* Ability to lead juniors effectively
This role will provide the successful candidate with an incredible opportunity to broaden their skillset and progress their career within a fantastic integrated agency. It would suit a current social media account manager or in house social media guru. Experience in a prior social media and content role is essential.
The agency is located in Leicester and is easily commutable via car or public transport from areas across the East Midlands and West Midlands such as Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Market Harborough, Hinckley, Coventry and Rugby.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
Social Media and Content Manager, Leicester, Integrated Agency, 25000-35000